Anyone interested in doing a online game?

Kengo19

@Slenaas The group has already done Ep1 Groundbreaking, Mechanicus, and is getting close to done with Ep 2 Watershed, so if you still want to join, you'd be joining an already in-progress storyline and would start when we start ep 3. Oh and so you know, the group used the point buy system when we made our characters.

Also, btw if you're curious, currently our team consists of a Medic, Diplomat, Scout, and Scientist.

Outside of the groups 'official game storyline', if you're curious about the eps we've already done, I can solo GM you those if you want?

My discord username is McKayRulez#1611

Edited by McKayRulez

3 hours ago, McKayRulez said:

@Slenaas The group has already done Ep1 Groundbreaking, Mechanicus, and is getting close to done with Ep 2 Watershed, so if you still want to join, you'd be joining an already in-progress storyline and would start when we start ep 3. Oh and so you know, the group used the point buy system when we made our characters.

Also, btw if you're curious, currently our team consists of a Medic, Diplomat, Scout, and Scientist.

Outside of the groups 'official game storyline', if you're curious about the eps we've already done, I can solo GM you those if you want?

My discord username is McKayRulez#1611

that would be great if you don’t mind getting me caught up. Are you using roll20 or……?

• 2 weeks later...