Dear All,

I had the opportunities these days to check the net for news regarding the Stargate Sg1 project. Can you please confirm it's going to be alive on the KS Platform from the beginning of February?

I ask in order to save some money for you 😉

On 1/20/2020 at 2:55 PM, Bragnak said:

Is there any information/content on youtube or twitch I can watch?

never mind I found it

I do hope we see something soon a date or something. I'm so excited for this game I want to start planing stuff out ASAP.

I just checked out the calendar and it is no longer listed on the calendar. I am very curious as to the specifics of WHEN the kick starter is going to launch. I've been looking forward to this game for awhile not and now there is no date. Beginning to wonder if it will ever happen.....

As annoyed i am on the silence here i was just on there twitter and yesterday they posted about the kickstarter coming out soon. Still would like to see somthing.

Hang tight everyone. There is news coming soon. We are just as anxious to get this out as you are. 

We promise we are close. 

We don't have a solid date at this time for the Kickstarter. 

I mean I attempted to get into the play test, but was apparently too late. Considering as soon as I heard about this I reached out. Since then had money set aside for a kick starter, and been working on getting my friends involved. I literally watch Stargate SG-1 every day, and it isn’t a lie. I just don’t want to be a horse chasing a carrot here. Been disappointed too many times before when it comes to reviving Stargate in some way. Been radio silence I feel like 

Allyallyct6, 

I've playtested a couple of different scenarios, and really enjoyed it. If you're in the Memphis area, they might be running scenarios at MidSouthCon again. We're trying to convince them to run again at the local game store on out local gamedays.