Ance is a small man of 26 rotations. He maintains a slight physique for which he makes up with his dexterous movements. Though he identifies as he/him (or they/them), this would not always be apparent from his appearance or chosen apparel. He is equally at home working with an Engineering Team or at a Euphoric Trance Rave - a phenomenon he only recently discovered. He finds himself a bit less adept when dealing with people one-on-one, however.
Ance grew up in a privileged caste system where he was wealthy and mostly depressed on Langara (P2S-4C3) as his parents would not allow him to participate in the Engineering activities he enjoyed. Those activities were reserved for those in a different "caste." After a falling out with his parents Ance chose to seek a position w/ the Tau'ri when it became available at the Phoenix Site.
- +10 HP
- Ability Score Increase; +2 Intelligence chosen
- Proficiencies - choose any two
- Wisdom +1
- Life or Death Repairs
- Scholar (40)
- Bonus Proficiency: Science
- Preserve Knowledge: Adv on Persuasion checks w/ Scholars, learned people, or those who wish to preserve knowledge.
- HP 8
- +4 HP per level over 1st
- Determination Points: +2
- Armor: Light
- Weapons: Common weapons, Sidearms, Longarms
- Tools: Engineering Kit, Explosives, Fabrication Kit
- Saving Throws: Dexterity and Intelligence
- Skills: Engineering, Pilot, Perception
- Jury Rig (47)
- Repair machine w/ engineering kit, heal 2d8 (vs 2d6).
- Repair adjacent machine as action vs. short rest.
- Modification feat: (waiting to choose until makeup of team is determined)
This facility is dedicated to the research of Tretonin.
Benefit: A team member who spends their downtime helping perform a Season R&D project to develop Tretonin gains its bonus to their Science skill checks.
At the start of each future episode roll a Science skill check with this bonus in front of the GM.
GMs, record this check and report it in the NOTES of the After Action Report.
This face mask with attached air tank can sustain a wearer for up to an hour underwater or in another environment in which breathing is impossible or harmful.
Benefit: A military scuba system is capable of operating for an hour per tech level (2 hours for most Tau’ri devices). A scuba system can be refilled with air during a long rest by characters proficient in either Scuba or Engineering.