Determination Point Chips

Naaastybutler

Hello all, first time here, I just recently got turned onto the game and purchased the PDF just because I love Stargate and don't even have a team to play with yet... that being said I have looked everywhere for the Point Chips mentioned in the Core Rule book and cannot seem to find any mention. (Although this is my first time here so maybe just not thorough enough). Like I said I don't even have a group but am upset I cannot have someone take my money and give me the neato-burrito chips. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 1/1/2022 at 12:59 AM, Naaastybutler said:

Thanks for responding! But yeah I mean how to get some, on one of the pages in the handbook says they are available here but I can't find any info on them. I suppose they may be out of stock? 

They're available to buy in the store now btw.

On 1/30/2022 at 1:53 PM, Naaastybutler said:

Oh neat, thanks for responding folks! I can see them available now! 

Wanna edit to say unfortunately since I live in CZ it costs as much as the product to ship it. Womp womp, thanks for the assistance anyway everybody! 

CZ as in Czech Republic?   Not sure if it was in the forums or on Discord, but somebody posted about a Belgian shipper that might be able to cut that cost some - they bulk-ship from the US and then distribute from Belgium.