I did not receive my product

Notmerlin

I paid for my product in December. I have not received my product. Trying to reach someone is quite difficult. When I did reach someone, they assured me a second attempt would be made to send the product. I still don't have the product. I have paid for this in December 2021. We are 4 months later, still no product. Unable to reach anyone to correct this.

Can anyone help me get my bleeping product?

I did see that part. One of the admins told me that the product had been sent. When some time had passed, I asked why I had not received it. He told me that it had been sent and that he would send me another.

Are you going to reassure me and tell me that the product is not yet available and that this is merely an expected delay? This would both reassure me and confuse me as I would be wondering why I was told the product had been sent. I hope this is the case, that it is still under the status of "pre-order" and that the admin was confused about having sent me the physical product.

Confirm that the product is not officially available yet as I am getting some conflicting messages on that. I just want a heads-up as to when I should expect the product.

Thanks for the response.