Stargate Roleplaying Game Private Playtest Open... and more!

Arcameides

Logo-white-sm.png

Dr. Jackson: Can you do me a favor? Could you keep an eye on this plant thing for me?
Teal'c: I will keep both of my eyes on it, Daniel Jackson.

Wyvern Gaming requests your assistance.

At this point we have finished the first draft of the rules and are needing feedback. We need more eyes on what we have so far...

So, can you do us a favor?

Do you have a game group itching to play a Stargate Roleplaying Game? If so, great news! We are now ready to open private playtesting. If interested, request to join on the official Stargate Roleplaying Game website. Look under the PLAY > Gaming Groups > Stargate RPG Private Playtest Group

If you have already requested to join the private playtest group, thank you. Please be patient as we review these. Rest assure you will be hearing from us soon.

We are looking for groups/individuals that can provide constructive feedback as we complete development. Due to a high demand for the private playtest we will only be taking a set number of Gate Masters into the private playtest group at this time. 

After signing up, we will send you a questionnaire. Upon approval you will be asked to attend an orientation through our Discord.

We are also looking for experienced roleplaying adventure writers that would like to participate in writing Stargate Missions. If you are interested in this, please send us an email at gamemaster@stargatetherpg.com.

We look forward to gaming with you.

Thank you for helping us make a great game.

By the way, the forums are open! Come talk with the community.

Thanks,
Wyvern Gaming

• Like 2