Lego Puddle Jumper on Lego Ideas

Jake Conhale

Hello all,

During the COVID lockdown I was fiddling around with my Legos and came up with designs not only for a Lego minifigure-scale Stargate but also a Puddle Jumper with a full interior. It has cockpit seating for 4 and aft seating for 6 with an optional Time Machine in the cargo hold. The weapon pods and engine pods are fully retractable and fit inside the hull seamlessly. I'm rather proud of that!

Best part? It fits through a properly scaled stargate using the 1 foot per 1 stud conversion.

Anyways, it's currently up on Lego Ideas awaiting fan votes. If we get 10,000 votes, it'll be reviewed by Lego and possibly made into an official set! I want to spread the joy of Stargate all throughout the land and figured you all would be interested in this. Please check it out and, if you like the design, please support it.

I'd LOVE to see what fans could do with this design and it'd be great overall to see Stargate get some love and attention. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to ask!

Link to Lego Ideas

no_crew_stand_3_4_16_800.png

• Like 1