Is there gonna be any miniatures?

LiberatorJ4ff4

Does the development team plan on having any miniatures made for this game?  is it going to be something we could perhaps kickstart?  I know I for one would kickstart the heck out of some miniatures! i mean think about it!  

an aspiring "mission commander" gathers their friends around the table to try out the new Stargate RPG not only do they whip out enough books for everyone at the table but they also have plenty of minuatrues and maybe even some paper maps to make this inaugural session an immersive and memorable experience!  

ive seen some miniatures by other developers but they're difficult to find and generally in poor condition.  

• Like 3

• 2 months later...
On 1/19/2020 at 9:49 PM, LiberatorJ4ff4 said:

Does the development team plan on having any miniatures made for this game?  is it going to be something we could perhaps kickstart?  I know I for one would kickstart the heck out of some miniatures! i mean think about it!  

an aspiring "mission commander" gathers their friends around the table to try out the new Stargate RPG not only do they whip out enough books for everyone at the table but they also have plenty of minuatrues and maybe even some paper maps to make this inaugural session an immersive and memorable experience!  

ive seen some miniatures by other developers but they're difficult to find and generally in poor condition.  

@LiberatorJ4ff4 I'm working on it.