Greetings to you all! (I want to run a game)

Badassninjadude

Hello!

The timing of my discovering this playtest is coincidental, as I'm on my nth re-watch of the Stargate franchise(still in season 1 of SG-1, literally just started, haha)

I am a long time GM and player of many systems, most notably Pathfinder/D&D 3.5, nWoD, Dungeon World, Blades in the Dark, and more. Reading through the playtest material, I realize that the SGRPG is based in 5th edition D&D, and yet, I have not played or GM'd a 5th ed game. I'm familiar enough, and honestly, needed something like a Stargate re-skin to get me invested in the system.

I'm reading up on the beta materials, I'm stoked to help playtest the system, and get some stories going, but I'm currently a recluse to society(I hope most are, for COVID safety). to that end, I am a fan of Play by the Post, or PbP games, and have taken a liking to Discord. this is my introduction to myself, as well as a temperature check for a PbP Discord game. Depending on interest, I'm either cool with running a contained playtest, or participating in the Living Series.

• 1 month later...