Living Campaign Rules

Assuming you are also interested in taking the living campaign concept for a spin, do you have any documentation on living campaign mechanics / rules? How does one make a Living Campaign qualified character for instance - safe to assume you use the stat buy method instead of dice rolling for attributes? That kind of thing.

A lot of the restricted options are based on either the technology not being readily available to the team or for character origins, those being incompatible with the start of the campaign. For example, Season 1 begins before SG-1 has discovered Pangera, so it wouldn't be possible to have a Pangeran Tok'ra yet in the campaign. As it goes on, more options will unlock for characters and technology.

On 10/14/2020 at 7:39 AM, BionicMan05 said:

A lot of the restricted options are based on either the technology not being readily available to the team or for character origins, those being incompatible with the start of the campaign. For example, Season 1 begins before SG-1 has discovered Pangera, so it wouldn't be possible to have a Pangeran Tok'ra yet in the campaign. As it goes on, more options will unlock for characters and technology.

I miss-understood (I need to read ALL the funny little words!) I read (in my head) that you were saying it wasn't legal to create your own characters.