Hello from Sacramento California

CaptainOConnor

I'm a podcaster who runs a show about Pop Culture (Movies/Series/and whatever else we like). We recently reviewed Stargate SG1 and interviewed Colin Cunningham (Major Davis) and Suanne Braun (Hathor).

You can listen here: Popped; Stargate

or watch the interviews here: Stargate SG-1 Interviews with Colin Cunningham and Suanne Braun

(I did not see anything in the guidelines against sharing our show, especially since it's Stargate related)

We'd love to interview someone from Wyvern connected to this game if they'd like to talk to us about it.

Other than that, I am a HUGE Science Fiction fan and pop  culture junkie. My favorite series are: Babylon 5, The Expanse, Stargate Sg-1 and Atlantis, Firefly, the New Lost in Space, The first two seasons of Battlestar Galactica, The Mandalorian, Andor, Book of Boba Fett and the original Star Wars trilogy. 

In between, season 2 and 3 of our show, I'm looking to run this RPG. That's about it... Nice to meet you all.

Edited by CaptainOConnor
Fixed Link

• 3 weeks later...