Status of the book

Iki

We are still pushing hard to get the PDF out this month. We are diligently working with MGM to provide the best game possible that has MGMS approval. We will provide an update on Kickstarter before the end of the month with further details. Please keep see the latest update on Kickstarter for further information on where the project is currently. Thank you for your continued interest and support of this game <3. 

We've past the "end of the month" and it's into June. Is there a new update on progress of the PDF and printed copies of the Rulebook? Even a 'nothing-to-report yet' would be better than the lack of news here or on Kickstarter.

• Thanks 1

As of right now there is nothing that I can report on. As soon as we are able to release more information, we will post an update on Kickstarter. We thank you for your continued patience as we are continuing to work with MGM on the approval process.

• 3 weeks later...

Latest update was that they got all the things approved, they're just adding in the last few items and it's *supposed* to be done this week for the PDF copy.  Physical copies, I assume, will be printed and shipped some point soon thereafter.

• 3 weeks later...

Thank you for finally releasing the PDF Rules.

I just finished my first skip through the book and have a BIG question:

Why did you separate the backer names from the sentences they wrote?

My name and the name of the character i quoted is on one page, and the actual quote is on a very different page.