Lego Stargate & Puddle Jumper!

Jake Conhale

I just thought people here would be interested in my Lego Stargate, currently up on Lego Ideas.

The Stargate is a freestanding ring that comes with an attachable event horizon. The Puddle Jumper has a full interior - cockpit seating for 4, a door separating the aft section, drawbridge rear hatch, retractable weapon/engine pods, and [I'm particularly proud of this] - fits through my gate!

I've been able to also fit the chevrons with lights and they're animated at home.

https://ideas.lego.com/projects/a67a2e2d-d485-4374-afcf-9b20ef3c689b

If, like me, you want more Stargate in everyone's lives, please help support this!

[Apparently Lego only recently allowed SG-1 related material, when I first submitted this it was Atlantis only, so you won't find the SGC or SG-1 on the site, but I think it's still pretty neat!

gateroom_and_jumper.png

Publicity shot.jpg

SGC with power conduits.jpg

Unexpected_arrival.jpg

Warm_welcome.jpg

• Like 1

Actually using warm white LEDs behind pure trans-red. Tried using trans-orange but they just looked yellow.

Also shown in the last pic: you can also rearrange the chevron pieces to make it look like it's "engaged".

Edited by Jake Conhale