Voice Changer

Bmongar

Does anyone know of a good toy or app that is a good real time voice changer that approximates a Gou'ald .  I have found a couple of apps that you can record and replay that don't do too bad, but a kids megaphone voice changer toy that did a good job would be idea.

Try out morphvox by screaming bee. I dunno if jr. has much customization but I used to have a friend who had the pro version and could do all kinds of stuff. Deepening your voice goa'uld (or tok'ra) style is definitely something it could do.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aisynia said:

Try out morphvox by screaming bee. I dunno if jr. has much customization but I used to have a friend who had the pro version and could do all kinds of stuff. Deepening your voice goa'uld (or tok'ra) style is definitely something it could do.

IT isn't real time though right?  Or is it?

1 hour ago, Bmongar said:

IT isn't real time though right?  Or is it?

Nothing that changes your voice is real time, but it is fairly quick. If you are asking for the tech they use on Arrow where Oliver Queen changes his voice by tapping something on his suit, that isn't a thing. But over voice channels, this will work, and the delay should be less than a second. You just have to make sure the program (like discord) is set to accept the programs mic input intead of raw input from your actual mic.

• 1 month later...

Voxal Voice Changer is real time software that I have used with Discord. Currently there is not a setting that would match the Goa'uld voice but it provides the ability to make and save your own voice modification settings. Some of the adjustments included are pitch shifter, echo, reverb and amplify. You also have the ability to record and playback. I don't remember the price. Great for online use but be careful with in person use, hard to describe unless you have experienced it because of the time delay.

Thanks for pointing to that tool.

Voxal Voice Changer is free for non-commercial home use by the way (there is a special free version on their home page, don't know if there are any differences though). Some settings seem to get pretty close to a Gua'uld voice. Will play around a little more for sure and most probably use it in my online games.