Anyone interested in doing a online game?

Kengo19

• 4 weeks later...

So...

• Spamandtuna & SteveR: ET
  • McKayRulez: PT
  • Kenga19: ?

There's one friend (also ET) I could invite.  He's more of a D&D guy but maybe he'll be interested.

Any preferences on days, times or episodes to play?

Anybody here want to be GM?  My GMing skills are very rusty, and I've never run a VTT game.  I've been watching the "Butcher of Abydos" session on YouTube trying to get some familiarity.  (If any of you haven't seen it, I would recommend it.  It starts a little awkwardly because folks aren't used to playing together - or in some cases, at all - but it's fun to see them working into it.)

It can be!  I like it because it's a lot easier to fit into a busy schedule.  You just check in a couple times a day, catch up on whatever you missed, and make your next move.

It does tend to move a lot slower than an in-person game, though.  But if you've got a good group committed to checking in often and keeping the story moving, it's a lot of fun. 🙂

I like tumblr myself since then we can get all creative with the whole making of RP profiles, skill pages and char list stuff. Though there's always the possibility of using multiple sites and not just one. Anyways, whatever you guys want to use is fine.

Edited by McKayRulez

11 minutes ago, SteveR said:

I got "Unable to accept invite."

PS if making an account (if you didn't already have one) doesn't work then friend me. My user is McKayRulez#1611. I'll try to invite you that way. If it still doesn't work than I don't know what I'm doing wrong??? I guess if it doesn't work then spam will have to try to make the server instead or we could use tumblr?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 11/18/2021 at 9:03 AM, SteveR said:

I can join but I’m cst

So...

• Spamandtuna & SteveR: ET
  • McKayRulez: PT
  • Kenga19: ?

There's one friend (also ET) I could invite.  He's more of a D&D guy but maybe he'll be interested.

Any preferences on days, times or episodes to play?

Anybody here want to be GM?  My GMing skills are very rusty, and I've never run a VTT game.  I've been watching the "Butcher of Abydos" session on YouTube trying to get some familiarity.  (If any of you haven't seen it, I would recommend it.  It starts a little awkwardly because folks aren't used to playing together - or in some cases, at all - but it's fun to see them working into it.)