A rough session plan

PX-15945

I was working on a sesion plan but deleted it when I heard they wouldn't use the .A.E.G. Goa'uld information. I wasn't sure if it was worth posting to the forum so here it is incase someone wants to use it, (if you do please tell me how it went).

It has 2 parts:

1.Discovery
The team gates into a typical Goa'uld pyramid gate room but it's semi dark and cold. Clearly a battle had taken place her long ago, there are Jaffa bearing both Ra and Apophis's marks strewn around the room, (number and loot value being up to the .G.M.). Exploring further they find the buildings of the small compound around the pyramid temple seem more like military training barracks and regular residential housing, (a bit like if Phoenix Site had a small town attached) again with slaughtered Jaffa everywhere including Ra marked civilians.

Hidden in the cellar of one building they find two active sarcophagi. One is damaged but works enough to keep preserved what seems to be the corpse of Anhur, the other is undamaged and contains a little girl who is alive but in statis. (There are several Ra marked civilian and soldier Jaffa dead in the building above the enterance, almost as if they were guarding/protecting it). 

How is Anhur here when he was publicly killed by Apophis on Chulak? 
Do they bring the girl to Phoenix Site in or out of stasis? 

2.Answers and a moral quandary.
Anhur is revealed to be a clone created by the original as a contingency plan using prototype technology created by Arawn, (which Ba'al later improved upon and used).
Much like Earth Apophis discovered the planet by going through Ra's old gate addresses archive, (it was dialed earlier in the exercise then Earth was) then promptly forgot about it after learning the planet had no Naquada.

It turns out that the little girl is the constructed clone host of clone Anhur's daughter and as of yet shows none of the typical Goa'uld personality traits, (though is starting to get fustrated at being couped up). (The body of the girl the host is cloned from can be found amongst the dead civilians but is clearly several years older). 

4 options
1.Kill her and learn what they can from examining the corpses.
2.Extract the symbiote and train the blank slate Jaffa host.
3.Hand her over to the Tok'ra, (with possible later appearance).
4.Keep her on Phoenix Site and train her as a medic/support personel.

You could always shuffle a few names. Rather than Ra and Apophis jaffas, you could throw Ba'al's and Yu's. And have the clones being for two girls; one at her teens (preserved), the other a child. And for additional surprises, have both be Nirrti's clones (and all this mess being another attempt at a hok'tar host: the child shows some "peculiarities").

Regarding AEG material on goa'ulds, I recall something about most of the content on suplements not being considered canon, so it wasn't covered by the IP.