Looking for an OFFICIAL Character sheet...

Greystar

I am looking for an official character sheet made by Wyvern.  While the community made ones look nice I would like to see what would be officially relevant to see on a sheet, then from there either choose to use the official one or one of the community made ones OR (as I do in most RPGS) make my own based on others and what information I feel is relevant and where it is on the sheet, etc.  9 times out of 10 I make my own as I often find that what others think is important, I find is not and shouldn't be on the front page (I prefer multipage character sheets myself).  On a slightly less related note, it says this is based on 5th Edition, I am assuming they mean 5th Edition D&D, so I'm going to have to pick up some of that source material as I wanted to add in Races from (A)D&D as either NPCs the players will encounter or optional player races.  As well as possible critters that can be encountered as alien beasties and whatnot.

• Like 1
  • Indeed 1

Along with this, is there a character sheet that is blank? You cannot erase all the items on the form fillable character sheets. Would like one that can be printed and handed out. There is not one in the book and I do not want to use the Beta one. Thanks for any insight!

• Indeed 1

I also can't find the character sheet in the back of the book, and all of the sheets on the site appear to be form fillable which will not be friendly to a group that uses pencils and erasers. Has anyone found a blank character sheet that doesn't have stats being printed?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...