Picking up your copy at GenCon

Jack O`Neill

I heard that Kickstarter backers can pick up their copy of the game at GenCon, is this correct? If so, would we only be able to pick up our core rulebooks or our entire Kickstarter stuff.  I backed the game at the highest level and I think I had some addons as well, so I have both versions of the core rulebook purchased.

Where did you hear that?  As of the latest Kickstarter update, where they expect printing to be done by the end of August, and the timelines for container shipping, it seems somewhat unlikely that they’ll have copies in time for GenCon.  (It takes about 20 days for a ship to go from China to the US, for example, and that’s once it’s fully loaded.). After the ship arrives, it needs to clear customs, and have the contents get delivered to wherever they’re going.

1 hour ago, MacShidhe said:

That link doesn't go to Facebook or any article in regard to picking up the core rulebook at GenCon, it seems.

20 hours ago, Jack O`Neill said:

That link doesn't go to Facebook or any article in regard to picking up the core rulebook at GenCon, it seems.

I can't seem to link to Wyvern Gaming's 07/26/2021 Facebook post so here's some screen shots.

image.png.31ea12e503e102fa40d79d672e19af3d.png

image.png.5e0f9465a6ffbd2130a0550abd465580.png

Edited by MacShidhe

• 4 weeks later...