Just got my book in the mail!

Kengo19

Those of you that are receiving your books now....Did you back it in the Kickstarter or did you simply order it from the online store? If you backed it on Kickstarter, did you only order the books or did you order other components also? Did any other items come or just your books?

I backed at the Gamer's Bundle level and added some extra dice and such and I am thinking mine might get held up a bit due to all the other components I ordered.

13 hours ago, Jack O`Neill said:

Those of you that are receiving your books now....Did you back it in the Kickstarter or did you simply order it from the online store? If you backed it on Kickstarter, did you only order the books or did you order other components also? Did any other items come or just your books?

I backed at the Gamer's Bundle level and added some extra dice and such and I am thinking mine might get held up a bit due to all the other components I ordered.

I also have not received mine. I got the dice and DM screen with it. 

On 10/8/2021 at 7:34 PM, Jack O`Neill said:

I also backed at the Gamer's Bundle level, and my books arrived unexpectedly this morning. I have both the regular rulebook and the collector's edition. No dice, GM screen or any other extras were in the box. Looks like it is just books for now.

Edited by Daddy Dragon

• 2 weeks later...