Foundry VTT?

dinothefrog

Actually you just create either item or weapon in items directory and then just drag it onto sheet anywhere. It gets sorted automatically 😉

Iam allowed to publish some pre-made items. Mostly waiting for icons for them. So in next update at least some pre-made weapons could be in 😉

Thank you! Really appreciate it 😊

• Like 1

• 4 months later...

For some items maybe, but then there are stargate specific ones. I tried but did not manage to find any pack that would contain everything (some icons are packed with system already). And then, trying to mix multiple packs will only result in bad visuals as "every icon" will look and feel totally different 😞

On 8/23/2021 at 2:46 AM, sadovsf said:

Actually you just create either item or weapon in items directory and then just drag it onto sheet anywhere. It gets sorted automatically 😉

Iam allowed to publish some pre-made items. Mostly waiting for icons for them. So in next update at least some pre-made weapons could be in 😉

Thank you! Really appreciate it 😊

Is there any ETA on the update?

Not yet, iam moving to new house in few weeks so its now all about packing and preparing everything so i dont have much time. Also i still dont have many icons for items yet so there will not be much probably. But it is really quite simple to add new item from rules table into Foundry and icons i have are already part of system 😉

I'm still fairly new to Foundry so this may be entirely me rather than anything to do with your ruleset but since updating to V9 of Foundry non of my maps are displaying. I run a couple of other games (Aliens and Cyberpunk) and the maps for those still work, I just can't get them to display for Stargate. 

I've tried changing several of the settings, duplicating existing scenes and even creating new ones with new maps but am having no luck. Is anybody else having the same issue? If yes then hopefully its something that can be fixed, if not then I'm really not sure what I've done wrong to mess it up lol 🙂

Apologies, I've finally solved it! I figured out how to open Foundry in safe mode and it worked perfectly. So it looks like it was one of my installed modules was causing the issue. When I figure out which one I'll let you know. But it's definitely working now and I have my maps back! I've spent most of this week trying to work out what had happened.

• 1 month later...

It seems like none of the attacks or damage from the chat cards work.  When an attack is clicked, the chat card with the attack/damage buttons shows up but clicking on them does nothing.  There's no errors in the console that I can see.  It's like the buttons don't do anything.

On 3/2/2022 at 1:45 AM, sadovsf said:

I understand, iam not talking about targeting. Iam talking about selecting token and then clicking on button. Yes if there is no selection, button does nothing

I'm not sure what you mean.  I do the following.

1. Click the token
  2. Open the character sheet
  3. Click the weapon on the sheet
    1. The chat card pops up with the Attack and Damage buttons
    2. I click the attack button, no response. 
    3. I click the damage button, no response.

I see, before you click anything on that card in chat. You have to select token representing enemy you want to attack or multiple enemies you want to damage. Then everything needed is taken from that token and/or applied to that token. Systém has to know not only what you are using for attack but also who you are attacking 😉

Here is how to use it. Iam sorry i did mess up description. You dont need to have anything selected until you want to apply damage. If something does not work, can you try to reproduce it on clean Foundry setup with no other plugins? Maybe different browser... Not sure what could cause it to not work for you (i did not have time yet to check compatibility with Foundry version 9, maybe thats the problem?)