Sign in to follow this  
jaffacakes

Another system?

Any chances of supporting other systems than OGL 5th? I'm a huge fan of Stargate but I find 5th to be kind of ill fitting for the setting and it's a system I find really quite dull and un-thematic. I would love to see hacks for other systems, seriously think it would be amazing being run by Cypher System. If not I guess I can port everything across from this game to cypher.

• Like 1

This is not a "hack" of D&D. It's a game designed entirely around the 5e SRD just like several others, so it can't just be ported over to other systems. It would also drastically increase the necessary work and playtesting, as no two systems are the same. And I have never heard of any (licensed) game being developed on multiple systems unless it was a separate iteration made by different designers.

I'm not a huge fan of 5e either, and especially now I prefer it used Modiphius' 2d20 system (as used by Star Trek Adventures), but that's not possible as it's an in-house system without a public SRD.

Edited by NickEast
  • Like 1