Beta versions

Walker

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, Aisynia said:

I would like to know too.

Also it's no longer "January 2021" and there is no PDF version I paid for.

Is this a scam?

I don't think it's a scam. I can totally see a massive company like the IP holder soft peddling the approval to Wyvern. 

What I find absolutely unacceptable is how they seem to have completely abandoned their own forum. All those guys are doing is sitting in zoom calls all day, there's no reason any of them couldn't dip in here regularly and interact with the fans and backers. Hell, when was the last comment or post from the staff on here?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Aisynia said:

I would like to know too.

Also it's no longer "January 2021" and there is no PDF version I paid for.

Is this a scam?

I finally found it. Not sure how I overlooked it before. If you're on a computer, look at the navigation menu at the top right. "Home; About; News; Play; Forums; Downloads"

Go to Play and hover over it. Context menu will appear and you click on Gaming Groups. Click on the only group there, the "Public Beta Playtest." 

On that page is the line "Now that you know what we're looking for, head over to the FILES section..." Click on the hypertext FILES link. On that new page is two pdfs, the most recent beta from 613 and a blank character sheet. Click on the post for the "Stargate RPG Public Beta Rules 06.13.2020."

On the right of the page is a grey box that says "Download this file."

• Thanks 1

They received over 2000 comments on a version released as part of the kickstarter in November and have been going through those, as well as professional editing.

MGM approval has also been taking longer than planned as evidenced by the patch only being approved last week.