Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game - Core Rulebook PDF NOW Available!

Sazeral

CoreRulebookThumb-PDF.png

We are super excited to announce that the new Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game Core Rulebook is now available in digital PDF. 

We have two options available:

1. Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game - Core Rulebook (PRE-ORDER) - this option you can go ahead and pre-order the physical book to be delivered to your door when it becomes available. By purchasing this pre-order you can also immediately get the digital PDF, free of charge. 
  2. Stargate SG-1 Roleplaying Game - Core Rulebook (Digital PDF Only) - this option gets you straight into the action with full color, bookmarked, and searchable digital PDF. No waiting, no shipping.

We also have several other add-ons digital and pre-order items available via our online store. Check them out!

If you happen to be coming to Gen Con 2021 in Indianapolis, September 16-19. We also have an option to pick up the physical core rulebook free of shipping charge.

If you have any trouble downloading the PDF the best way to get support is via this support form:
https://stargatetherpg.com/support/create/

View full article

• Like 3

• 3 weeks later...

Indeed!!
Got my copy now for a good reading, it's been years.
Check out Viva La Dirt League on YouTube, they are masters at live roleplaying.
I've been take for too many rides on pre orders, please make my YEAR AGAIN and send them sweet sweet emails.

Each and everyone of you provided the best TV entertainment and MacGyver moves.
From a fan in South Africa with much love and respect, THANK YOU!!! 

• 4 weeks later...

The core rulebook does not have a campaign. It DOES have an episode planning/pacing guide for a "season" at your table. It's a very well-constructed treatise on the composition of a campaign, but it does not include encounters or specific plot points like a campaign book in the line of Curse of Strahd or Dragon Heist.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/27/2021 at 4:26 PM, DarthReaver said:

Hello all!

How much longer until we get the physical products (Core Rule book, GM screen, etc)? 
And how can we make sure our address is up to date for the shipping. Having a hard time finding the info. Sorry if its somewhere I missed. 

Physical copies were at GenCon, so shipping should be starting now. (Good luck getting a response from Wyvern as to dates though!)

Check your email. You should have had a message from Wyvern on 13/9/21 with backerkit link if you need to update your address.

• 6 months later...
On 4/10/2022 at 5:26 PM, spamandtuna said:

If you’re referring to the offer at the top of this thread, it does have a clear criteria:

By purchasing this pre-order you can also immediately get the digital PDF, free of charge.”

Does it say somewhere those are also available for non-preorders?

I didn’t refer to the offer. While that language is there, I posted here because it refers to the general availability of the PDF. A good number of RPG publishers these days will provide a PDF when a book is purchased at a local game store. I’m asking if Wyvern is going to join those publishers. Thanks for checking on me though! 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/11/2022 at 7:54 PM, RonImus said:

I didn’t refer to the offer. While that language is there, I posted here because it refers to the general availability of the PDF. A good number of RPG publishers these days will provide a PDF when a book is purchased at a local game store. I’m asking if Wyvern is going to join those publishers. Thanks for checking on me though! 🙂

I just bought the book from my local game store and I was wondering the same thing, after paying $60 for the book It would be nice for it to include a code for a free PDF so I can quickly search for a key word. otherwise I need to pay more for it... don't get me wrong I want to support the games development but at the same time this is the most expensive tabletop RPG book I have purchased.

• 4 months later...