Time to re-watch the series again !

jenbuu

Im hyped for this, i think im going to have to break the boxsets out again and have another viewing.

When was the last time that you watched the entire series. I have to say its about 2 years for me now. I've just done startrek TNG, and half way through DS9 so need a change in universe 😄

There hasn't been a year since I first saw it on TV in 1999 that I haven't seen Stargate. Though with what has been happening for the past two years (or rather, what hasn't been happening), this is the first year where I just barely watched anything. Hopefully the RPG will provide some possibilities, through playing and/or writing fan-fiction using the RPG, to rekindle the fire.

It has been nagging me for a while that I haven't dipped back in recently. Once, Sky One seemed to always have an episode on; it was like The Simpsons. No continuity; well, not much. Random episode scattered through the schedule. However, there was a delightful reassurance that sitting down to watch would be fun, and he "Ah, this is the episode about..." would come.

12 minutes ago, Mal said:

Yeah, need to get on a rewatch as well. Have the DVD box set and really need to Rio them all to HDD to get rid of the very odd CGI menus....

I really dislike the majority of the DVD menus, especially the older ones. Some of the SGA menus are cool, but it takes so much time to navigate the menus; the Blu-ray version is much better. I have been ripping them, as my DVDs are getting old, but I just convert them to ISOs rather than rip the episodes themselves. I want a backup with max quality and all content (including extras) and not waste time trying to figure out the best settings. But modern PC video players can skip menus anyway, so it's a non-issue.