Forum Game

Divine_Wind

Good Morning Campers!

Gathering interest for a forum game seeing as nobody has started one yet. I am a GM but would love to be a PC for a change as my local group always makes me GM. However if no other GM step forward I will be happy to run a campaign.

Points to consider: Post frequency? Player Cap? Race caps?

I was thinking that everyone on this forum has access to the game material and has done the non disclosure.  Using just the virtual tabletop for mapping, voice and video, a playtest game would be relatively easy.  I am willing to run one for up to four people.  Bring your own character and then it is a test of the rules.

16 hours ago, Bragnak said:

Roll20 is fine I use it really often on fantasy DnD games. I am sure you can play this game there too. No character sheets maybe 😄

Character sheets are there!  I have been running my sessions on it, and aside from a few things like diplomatic encounters being harder online (voice software kills the feel you get at a table for those sort of things I find) it works fine

17 minutes ago, Divine_Wind said:

Will you be making it an offline game or online? If offline I'd love to be a player. 

I will run this, if I get players, on Roll20, which is limited access and invitation only, but still online.  Though I may have misunderstood the question.

49 minutes ago, RKIasc1 said:

I will run this, if I get players, on Roll20, which is limited access and invitation only, but still online.  Though I may have misunderstood the question.

Basically will this be a live voice session or a play by post hosted within the roll20 platform. I know roll20 fairly well and I have considered doing a play by post with it. 

4 hours ago, Divine_Wind said:

Basically will this be a live voice session or a play by post hosted within the roll20 platform. I know roll20 fairly well and I have considered doing a play by post with it. 

I would prefer a live voice to get better feedback on the game reviews to the developers.  I do play a text chat game as well, and can accommodate that mode.  I posted a thread on looking for a game .  So if you are interested that would be two players so far.

I have pro sub on Roll20 but for voice we use discord when we play, because roll20 voice is bad... Sometimes only one person can not hear you and others hear you just fine...
Anyway I can give you you on game at Roll20 if you want for this test 🙂

That was in fact my intention. 

I am accepting expressions of interest for a PbP in this forum as it is currently unused. I am running a live campaign for my own players as well so happy to use the materials for both and see how the two groups tackle the scenarios.