Pregen Characters

Arcameides

Pregen Sneak Preview.... (This poll end on 10/04/2019 1700 hours CST)  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Which of the following pregen characters would you like a preview of?

• Jaffa - Soldier
    • Tok'ra - Diplomat
    • Aturen - Medic
    • Unas - Scout

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, crzyjava said:

Tok'ra as diplomat? They feel more like undercover CIA operatives or spys to me.

I mean, it's a pregen not a character class requirement. The nice thing about 5e D&D is that you can indulge in this strange combinations. For the pregens, you just want a compelling mix of options.

Voted for Jaffa Soldier.  We see more Jaffa than to the other choices across the series, so I think this pregen preview would be the best one to see first.  It best serves as a gage of the power levels and mechanics to expect from the game since it is the type of character fans of the series are most familiar with both as potential PCs and likely opponents.  That, and  the Jaffa are just cool.  Indeed.

4 hours ago, Lysle said:

Voted for Jaffa Soldier.  We see more Jaffa than to the other choices across the series, so I think this pregen preview would be the best one to see first.  It best serves as a gage of the power levels and mechanics to expect from the game since it is the type of character fans of the series are most familiar with both as potential PCs and likely opponents.  That, and  the Jaffa are just cool.  Indeed.

Agreed, Jaffa soldier is a must have. 

Mightbalso be good to give us stats for some actual characters from the show. It doesn't have to be perfect, just something to give us ideas when making characters.

• 5 months later...